Tree and Scrub Mulching
Scrub mulching is a time saving and cost effective method of clearing unwanted growth on many types of areas.
Our Takeuchi TL250 tracked mulcher machine is very manoeuvrable and makes very little impact on the ground so is ideal for Nature Reserves and SSSI sites.
These mulchers are perfect for land restoration as they leave the root system intact, helping prevent soil erosion. Using a scrub mulcher results in a layer of woody mulch which will gradually rot down returning nutrients to the ground. The 360° mulching head attachment is ideal for difficult sites – across ditches and embankment work etc.
We are also able to remove the wood mulch from site if it is required by the client.
TAKEUCHI TRACKED MULCHER & MULCHING HEAD ATTACHMENT FOR 360° EXCAVATOR
- Heavy scrub clearance up to 200mm dia.
- Mulching lop and top Gorse and Rhododendron cutting
- Establishing new woodland and shooting rides
- Clearing fire breaks and fence lines
- Land clearing for roads and development sites
- Scrub control for restoring grass and heath land
- Eradication of scrub under power lines and other utility infrastructure
- High Capacity stump grinder attachment for fast removal of large quantities of stumps
Conservation Tree and Scrub Mulching